Tuesday, April 6, 2010

outstation

I`m waering jeans and t-shirt from home, feel like not doing practical today. At 9 am, I with technician, supervisor and engineer go out to serdang tower doing measurement about soil resistivitity and fall of potential. Today was tired because weather at outside was hot but I very satisfied what I`m doing because don`t feel sleepy working in office. Supposely we must visit 3 tower today, but according to my techncian another 2 tower was using so we only visit 1 tower today.

After 11am, we back from tower and relax by eat cendol and ABC outside UNITEN also chatting with other research member. Then we going back to TNB Reseach. At afternoon, I`m planning to complete my work at office and doing some reseach about our project.

5 comments:

  1. wahahaha gelak ak bc blog ko...ayat ko "power"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok la tuh. he's trying alrite, muiz! (proud kt abah!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. siot la
    aku penat la time 2
    sume ayat bersepah
    siot kutuk aku

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaa da edit da
    btul x grammar aku??
    haha

    ReplyDelete