Monday, April 5, 2010

1st and 2nd day intership atTNB research..haha

Yesterday is 1st day doing my practical at TNB research. I`m doing well at it and having fun and excited feel. My mentor, Pn Azlina very kind and funny and also rock because treat me like her brother. In morning having meeting with my team member and they also cool and very kind. At the meeting, i finally know that my research have outstation to go sites doing our research thing about improving transmission lineand make me more excited and happy because having travel. After lunch, technician teach me about LTS and FALLS programing that used in our research. I also get a proposal from my mentor to know about the project and I have to study it.

Today,I go to ILSAS having training from my mentor,Pn Azlina and her team project Pn Noradlina with TNB worker. I have training about Earthing Resistance Measurement and Soil Resistivity Measurement and got lot experience because many of TNB worker having so much idea n question that can share wit our class. At afternoon we having practical at TNB reaseach

2 comments: